Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The search

“Honey? What time is it?”

“ I don’t know, twelve or something?”

“No, its two p.m. Don’t you think it’s a bit too late for this? We’ve been here since eleven thirty and we still haven’t found it yet. Let go home already.”

“No.”

“Just that? No? Why not?”

“Because.”

“Because what?”

“Because I promised her I’d find it”

“You mean that old silly thing?”

“Yes.”

“For pette’s sake ellie! Its been hours! We’ve looked everywhere and we still cant find it.”

“Then you’re not trying hard enough”

“W-wait what?”

“Have you asked around?”

“Yes.”

“You asked everyone?”

“Yees!”

“Hmmm…”

“What is it?”

“I don’t believe you.”

“Of course you don’t ellie! You wont believe me until you find it yourself. It’s always been the same with you! Eversince we were kids you’ve always been this stubborn stick in the mud. Can we please go home now? You know I hate the mall.”

“No you don’t. If you hated the mall you wouldn’t have come with me in the first place. You just don’t like walking around.”

“Urrr…”

“This is good excersice for you you old man. Now go look over there.”

“…………….Near the bench?”

“Yes.”

“Again.”

“Yes.”

“I hate you”

“I love you too darling.”

No comments:

Post a Comment